We are delighted to announce that registration for the IEEEDuino design contest is now OPEN!
IEEEDuino 2021 is a pilot scheme and will be hosted in IEEE Sections shown in the ‘About‘ tab of this website.
You must register for the contest using the online registration form. Please ensure that all fields are completed correctly before submission, as incorrect entries will be disqualified:
DEADLINE TO REGISTER:
TUESDAY 31ST AUGUST 2021 23:59 BST.
New team registrations will continue to be accepted up to the proposal deadline of 15th September
Once you have successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with further instructions, please ensure to check your spam folder.
The design stage now begins! You must prepare a proposal document for the team, describing what you plan to build and how you plan to build it. Be sure to include details on the following:
- The issue or problem that your design is proposing to address
- How this solution differs from what is already available
- How you plan to use the Arduino kit to solve this issue
- A block diagram, circuit layout, or extracts of Arduino or Pseudo-code
- A list of any additional materials or resources you will use
- Your forward plan of how you will spend the build week, if selected.
- How you will test the completed design
The full rules and mark scheme are available in the ‘Rules and FAQ‘ section. You must download the outline document for submission here:
Please submit this completed document by reply e-mail by the posted deadline for consideration.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL DOCUMENTS: WEDNESDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER 2021 23:59 BST.